Collaboration is a key principle of the Flagship initiative.
Flagship Collaboration Fund
Collaboration is a key principle of the Flagship program.
19 August 2011 | Updated 6 May 2014
About the fund
The Flagship Collaboration Fund (FCF) supports the CSIRO National Research Flagships Program in achieving their goals by providing funding to engage external capability to:
- solve specific science problems
- develop expertise for CSIRO and its partners
- build collaborative partnerships.
In all cases, funded research must align with the research of one or more of the National Research Flagships
The FCF supports funding for:
- Flagship clusters
- Flagship research projects
- Flagship visiting fellowships
- Flagship postgraduate scholarships.
Find out more about our National Research Flagships.