Choose a location from the map
CSIRO manages three National Research Facilities:
- Australian Animal Health Laboratory at Geelong
- Australia Telescope at Parkes, Coonabarabran and Narrabri
- the oceanographic research vessel Southern Surveyor.
We also have more than 30 other research facilities such as the:
- Riverside Life Sciences Centre in Sydney
- CSIRO Discovery Centre at Canberra
- Australian Resources Research Centre at Perth.
CSIRO's corporate headquarters are located at Limestone Avenue in the Australian Capital Territory.
- research nodes in Chile
- a laboratory in France
- a permanent staff member on secondment in the USA.
Some sites have Visitors Centres, such as the Parkes radio telescope and CSIRO Discovery Centre in Canberra. Some sites offer Open Days at various times of the year.
Find out more about CSIRO's Facilities & Collections.