Urban Water Systems Engineering
Staff in the Urban Water Systems Engineering Research Program are looking at urban water systems science, water systems infrastructure and engineering and water quality.
The Program, led by Dr Simon Toze, is organised into four teams:
- Urban water systems science – led by Dr Shiroma Maheepala, Dr Magnus Moglia and Dr Luis Neumann
- Water systems engineering – led by Dr Ashok Sharma, Ms Grace Tjandraatmadja and Mr Stephen Cook
- Infrastructure engineering – led by Dr Donavan Marney and Dr Paul Davis
- Water quality science – led by Dr Simon Toze.
Research Program Leader
Other key staff
- Mr Ted Gardner: leading research into urban water systems in south-east Queensland.