Staff in the Surface Water Hydrology Research Program are looking at catchment and irrigation hydrology, climate impact on water, streamflow forecasting, river system modelling and integrated basin analysis.
The Program, led by Dr Francis Chiew, is organised into six teams:
- Catchment hydrology – led by Dr Jai Vaze
- Climate impact on water – led by Dr Lu Zhang
- Streamflow forecasting – led by Dr QJ Wang
- River system modelling – led by Dr Wendy Welsh
- Integrated basin analysis – led by Dr Mobin Ahmad
- Irrigation hydrology – led by Dr John Hornbuckle.
Research Program Leader
Other key staff